From the magnificent medieval village of Saint-Emilion, come for a ride in a vintage sidecar in the middle of the vineyards. This unforgettable adventure will leave you with great memories. A wine tasting is included in the tour.
- Private ride in the vineyards
- Wine tasting
- Magical moment of your stay
- Originality of the vintage sidecar
Equipment: sidecar, helmets, gloves
Tasting of wines from a Château
Visit of a Castle (depending on the chosen option)
|Duration||1 Hour or 2 Hours 30 Minutes|
Treat yourself to an unusual parenthesis: a ride in a vintage sidecar in the middle of the vineyards.
Meet in the heart of the medieval village of Saint-Emilion, in the courtyard of the sumptuous Couvent des Jacobins where your pilot will welcome you, equip you with a helmet and gloves and list the safety instructions! Along for the adventure ! Your guide will lead you through small paths in the middle of vineyards and unforgettable landscapes adorned by renowned castles. An unmissable experience during your stay in the region! Mandatory photo stop to immortalize this original and 100% fun memory.
Depending on the formula you choose, you can opt either for a tasting or for a complete visit and tasting at Couvent des Jacobins. This Grand Cru Classé of Saint-Emilion, its 600 years of family history and the tasting of its wines will amaze you.
OPTION 1: the little loop
1h00 of experience for 1 or 2 people
40/45 minutes of sidecar and 15/20 minutes of tasting
OPTION 2: the big tour
2h30 of experience for 1 or 2 people
1h30 of sidecar and 1h of visit/tasting
- A sidecar is for one or two people. One goes in the 'basket' and the other behind the pilot/guide. You can alternate during the round
- Depending on the availability of the Couvent des Jacobins, the tasting or the visit/tasting will take place before or after the sidecar tour. It can also take place in another wine estate with equivalent service.